• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pics GarrettM's first season with pics

This is my first year growing peppers or anything for that matter and i think im hooked here is my raised bed garden.I have about 40 pepper plants in there but i couldnt find out how to post them directly to the thread.
http://s912.photobucket.com/albums/ac324/garrettm18/

Thanks i had planned on just starting out with six trinidad scorpions in pots but then for some reason a week later i had built a raised bed and ordered almost 100 seeds from different places all over the internet pepper growing is kind of like crack i guess.

Nice plants. I am plotting ouy a raised garden for next year in my texas city location. Love the pic of the hydro setup. What all you got there? Im looking into all the hydro stuff as well.

Thanks the hydro worked really well until it got 104 degrees in my storage shed ha but the raised bed was easy to build and well worth the labor I'm my opinion but I have t scorps, naga morich, bhuts, bihs, Congo yellows, and black pearls in there this year next year I am going to try to find some 7 pots and possibly douglahs but they are hard to come by.

Nice bed of peppers.

000_0075-1.jpg

Nagas may be crossed though.
000_0079.jpg

000_0077-2.jpg

Thanks ss I was reading on of your post earlier about how to tell if they were pure or not and noticed mine I also bought those from ccn so they must have had a lot of crosses thanks a lot though and they will still end up on someones dinner plate

Wow very nice plants indeed. Very green and soil looks great!! I hope you have a place to dehydrate and dry those peppers because your going to have more then you know what to do with in no time!

Awesome looking plants there. And it is an addiction. My fiance got me started last year with wanting to grow tomatoes. Now she has no idea what she has created, lol. By next year, my poor dogs will have nowhere to run in the yard because it'll just be a giant garden.

And I agree, before long you'll have so many peppers that you'll be searching for excuses to use them in some strange, obscure way!

Back