• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Gassy's 2010/2011 Pepper Growing Thread Thingy

Thanks patrick!

Hey, that's not such a bad idea! :think:

Only trouble is, I need a dehydrator. I've been finding ATM that all the chillies I have been trying to dry are just rotting instead. :eek:
Yes. I've read where some peppers aren't conducive to drying because of wall thickness(?) The thicker the wall, the less likely to dry w/o a dehydrator?

Did you taste-test one of the choc bhuts yet?
Yes... and I think they might be the hottest pods I've had to date! They feel like they are even hotter than my Scorpion BT's!

Don't know if it had anything to do on my part, but the fact that the seeds were from Neil might explain a thing or two.... :lol:

I will be growing some from a different source next season also, so it should be interesting to see if they are just as hot.

Yes... and I think they might be the hottest pods I've had to date! They feel like they are even hotter than my Scorpion BT's!

Don't know if it had anything to do on my part, but the fact that the seeds were from Neil might explain a thing or two.... :lol:

I will be growing some from a different source next season also, so it should be interesting to see if they are just as hot.
Yeah. Neil likes HOT!!! :mouthonfire: I've seen just about every one of his vids on youTube :D He doesn't go for the "namby pamby" variety unless thats all he's got on hand.

Back