Gday from Downunder

Hey All,

Just thought I'd stop by and say hey, stumbled onto this forum while looking up some info on Blairs reserve range.

My name is Ben and I'm from Brisbane Australia. Guess you could say I found my love in collecting when I did The Megadeath burger challenge over here a few weeks back (never ate it all..couldn't feel my face after 3/4 of it lol)

Only have a little collection of a few of the Blairs regular range and have a 3am and 2am on order (dam hard to find it over here)

Anyways, will keep having a look around :)

Benji

:welcome: from another Brisburnian!

Never done the Megadeath burger myself. Had a bad experience on the Megadeath once. Extract sauces mess up my guts.

:welcome: from another Brisburnian!

Never done the Megadeath burger myself. Had a bad experience on the Megadeath once. Extract sauces mess up my guts.

Good to see a few Aussie's on here :)

It was a nice burger..only thing that stopped me was the size by the time I got to the 4th quarter I was full and couldn't taste anything after that.

:welcome: to THP and Greetings from the Metrolina in North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] "The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite"[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :flamethrower:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background]

:welcome: from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

Back