G'day from Oz

Hi, I just joined the forum. I have been a long time pepper grower but have only ever grown plants that were available as seedlings form the nursery like Birdseye, cayenne, jalapeno, habanero. This is my first attempt at growing different varieties from seed. Hoping to get some good tips and possibly share some of my own experience. I am beside myself with anticipation over this years growing season.

Howdy from Texas, by way of Ohio! :welcome:

Check out the Throwdown thread - we'd love to see an entry from you in November!

G

Welcome from Austin Texas.

May Your Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4386562877_0488df8fc1.jpg

NJA

Greetings from Washington state. What kind of pepper varieties are you looking at growing?

Hi, the grow list at the moment is:

birdseye
cayenne
yellow cayenne
habanero
chocolate habanero
jalapeno
ball chilli
scotch bonnet
yellow scotch bonnet
7 pod
yellow 7 pod
douglah
trinidad scorpion
bhut jolokia
chocolate bhut jolokia
naga morich
aji limon
fatali
penis pepper

I have well over a hundred seedlings at the moment, recently sprouted, yet to set true leaves. Some varieties have not sprouted yet. As much as I love chilli I think I might have been a bit over enthusiastic. Still very much looking forward to trying superhots and other untasted varieties.

Well over a hundred seedlings? Sounds like you got your work cut out for you this season!

Last count I have just over 50 (with hopefully about another 20 to come).... already that's hard enough to handle! :lol:

Good luck!

Back