• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense ghost pepper!!!

Nah, it means i grabbed the phone (dog and bone) and called somes mates to arrange a trip to Sydney (steak and kidney) to get a feed of PIE (maggot bags).

Got tit?

Novacastrian said:
Nah, it means i grabbed the phone (dog and bone) and called somes mates to arrange a trip to Sydney (steak and kidney) to get a feed of PIE (maggot bags).

Got tit?

I thought it was only cockney's that spoke like that.

rainbowberry said:
I thought it was only cockney's that spoke like that.

Remember history! They exported (deported) all those people to Oz they wanted to get rid of and even the Americas wouldn't take...:lol:

Thanks for my first Aussie lesson Nova, appreciate it.

I didn't really get the "trip over the coat hanger" part. Could it be the route you take to steak and kidney?

Yes Patrick, the "Coat Hanger" is the Sydney Harbour bridge.

No wonder us "true" aussies sound like cockneys hey!!

Don't take that as a racist remark either, i dislike people on an even basis..

Edit: I should add that my family tree can be traced back to the first fleet of convicts. Btw did you know that the first members of the Australian police force were formed by the 12 best behaved convicts, no wonder our cops are so bloody corrupt. Even if the individual is not they know someone in the force who is, makes them guilty by assoiciation..

ok here are the thai peppers i got today at work they where $7.00 for 1 pound ... is this the real thing???? i have not tried 1 yet... i have never made any sauce with these before.... i will see what i come up with any ideas would be great... well here are the pics ....
IMG00120-20090210-09391.jpg
IMG00119-20090210-09381.jpg

They look right to me, but you may want to put a quarter in the pic for scale.

They look a lot like the Japones I grew this year. I think they can be called Thai as well. Nice peppers IMO. Make a great powder.

I was watching Man VS Food last night and the guy tried some pasta with three of the "ghost chili's" in it. First few seconds no reaction and he says that his producer wants to see tears and sweating and such but he isn't going to do it for him. Then they have a window pup up that says 10 seconds later and it shows him just freaking miserable, drooling, crying, sweating, face flushed. He's asking for milk then he says he wants a time machine to go back to right before he eats the pasta so he can not eat it. Three of them in a small serving of pasta. Tore him up!

Back