• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Ghost Peppers - As Seen on TV

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone every purchased their ghost pepper being offered from As Seen on TV? If so, how did the plants turn out?

I know it's late, but I want to add this plant to my collection and it says it grows in 10 to 15 days.

Thanks for any advice!

Don't waste your money on them. You can get better seeds from Pepperlover right here on these forums. She rocks!

Charles

this moronic ad was posted yesterday by someone else..its crap..if you want plants, google cross country nursery..good source of live and REAL plants

These guys have an ad on this site. I read their bunk and sent them an email asking them about the "grows in 10 - 15 days" crap among other statements. Quite polite about it too. They never replied. Freaking scam artists. Rip their lungs out.

These guys have an ad on this site. I read their bunk and sent them an email asking them about the "grows in 10 - 15 days" crap among other statements. Quite polite about it too. They never replied. Freaking scam artists. Rip their lungs out.

Does the 10-15 days refer to germination?

Does the 10-15 days refer to germination?

The 10-15 day remark has been removed from the site. Here's another BS sales pitch on it though. "Spouts appear in days! Full plants in 3-4 weeks!" Not sure what a freaking "spout" is though. Lying rat bastages.

Yeah I know logchief. I despise thief's.

Yeah it's not even a plant, it says sprouts in days. It says $10, plus $5.95 S&H for both the bhut jolokia and cherry, so you're looking at $25+ for a couple small pots with potting mix and a few seeds apparently. Giant rip off, and who knows if it's actually a legit seed to begin with. It says full plant in 3-4 weeks...3 to 4 weeks after germination of a bhut jolokia is still a seedling and nowhere near a "full" plant. It's a little late to start from seed, even if you're somewhere with a long growing season.

You could also try thechilewoman (www.thechilewoman.com), her minimum is only 6 plants.

Always check reputation. I made the mistake once from ebay. Heaps of good advice here that wont lead you astray. I may have some seeds if you want some. I have heaps of 7 pod varieties if you want a true hottie. Many here would agree, they are hotter than the ghost chillies. Ghost chillies rarely get over the million shu's anyway - the Guinness book of records are misleading. But the 7 pods are consistent - you will easily get Douglahs and scorpions to consistently pump out million shu pods.

Back