• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

ghost, wasabi, soysauce

i dont know if this is where i should post this since its not technically cooking but whatever.  i mixed some ghost pepper sauce in with my wasabi and soy sauce for my last samurai sushi roll and it was awesome.  the floral notes of the ghost went perfectly with the mix.  i dont think i can ever eat it without it again.  

Topsmoke said:
i dont know if this is where i should post this since its not technically cooking but whatever.  i mixed some ghost pepper sauce in with my wasabi and soy sauce for my last samurai sushi roll and it was awesome.  the floral notes of the ghost went perfectly with the mix.  i dont think i can ever eat it without it again.
I'm all over that!!! Going for sushi tonight bringing my sauce!!!! Great tip!! :) Topsmoke shoots he SCORES!!

Topsmoke said:
so, what did you think?
Was awesome Heather and I sat at the sushi bar of course. And was talking with two other couples. Both said they were chili head's. Hilarity ensues man everyone in the whole place wanted to try people sweating laughing and crying! Hahaha was fantastic the first couple were serious chili head's they went crazy. And so did owner wants to purchase sauce from me and bought a basket of peppers I'm delivering today. Plus three more people took my number want sauce as well. The owner comped my meal.
Hahaha Hahaha was awesome so glad I read your post. Was a fantastic evening never thought that was going to happen! :)
Thanks again my friend

oldsalty said:
Was awesome Heather and I sat at the sushi bar of course. And was talking with two other couples. Both said they were chili head's. Hilarity ensues man everyone in the whole place wanted to try people sweating laughing and crying! Hahaha was fantastic the first couple were serious chili head's they went crazy. And so did owner wants to purchase sauce from me and bought a basket of peppers I'm delivering today. Plus three more people took my number want sauce as well. The owner comped my meal.
Hahaha Hahaha was awesome so glad I read your post. Was a fantastic evening never thought that was going to happen! :)
Thanks again my friend
thats awesome!! the restaurant im working with  to sell sauce is my local sushi place as well. when i brought him samples i asked him how hot he liked it and he said "were korean we like it hot! thats what everyone thinks until they experience true hot...he was no different :mouthonfire: lol. very cool man, very cool.

Topsmoke said:
thats awesome!! the restaurant im working with  to sell sauce is my local sushi place as well. when i brought him samples i asked him how hot he liked it and he said "were korean we like it hot! thats what everyone thinks until they experience true hot...he was no different :mouthonfire: lol. very cool man, very cool.
Hahaha trippy!! Thanks again TOP!!!! Made my evening Heather says CONGRATULATIONS on the new edition!! :)
Cheers brother!

dragonsfire said:
Wow, wasabi is hot by itself (the real stuff), I cant even imagine the extra heat with the Combo lol
Different kinds of heat. One burns down your throat and the other burns up your sinuses. I've made it before and it's amazing.

So are you mixing wasabi into soy and then a few drop of ghost sauce or making a sauce with soy, wasabi and ghost in it? I am completely intrigued by this btw, and see super hot sushi in my near future!  :fireball:

Back