• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Ghosty is toast... Rhody rules...

FYI. For those who follow my posts and for to my friends here, the Topic line pretty much says it all, I never really liked Ghosty, Rhody is more my style.

Ghosty... Rhody... :cool:

Man Sic.... that avatar, I don't know what to say, it is well.... Sic... then again, that is you, so it works...

Rhody...

It has been almost two weeks since I changed my name, and still there are folks who are surprised to figure out that Ghosty is history, which proves that a large numbers of the regulars don't read current postings. We will see if this entry helps reduce that number to zero. It is funny to watch the "lights go on in chat, when they figure out they are talking to "Ghosty turned Rhody", it is quite amusing.

Rhody....

It has been almost two weeks since I changed my name, and still there are folks who are surprised to figure out that Ghosty is history, which proves that a large numbers of the regulars don't read current postings. We will see if this entry helps reduce that number to zero. It is funny to watch the "lights go on in chat, when they figure out they are talking to "Ghosty turned Rhody", it is quite amusing.

Rhody....

That's funny.

Last month JayT went in the hospital for a medical "issue".

Last week he came on line and no longer wishes to go by the name JayT.

He prefers JaneT now.

That's funny.

Last month JayT went in the hospital for a medical "issue".

Last week he came on line and no longer wishes to go by the name JayT.

He prefers JaneT now.

Nice TB, nice,

He says he wants to be referred to as "Cooter", I say change your name to Cooter and be done with it, no more flip flopping all over the place like a fish out of water.

Rhodster...

Nice TB, nice,

He says he wants to be referred to as "Cooter", I say change your name to Cooter and be done with it, no more flip flopping all over the place like a fish out of water.

Rhodster...

Roger that.

He changed to "Cooter".

That says it all.

Back