• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Give a girl hope

This has been my weather for the month of May.

image.jpeg

These are my poor plants.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

No amount of cooking chili, borscht, pot roast or whatever in a pot is helping. Those of you in dry and sunny parts of the world, can I see? Sunshine and happy peppers would do me a world of good. Kisses!

It has rained so much here I still haven't been able to till the ground or have compost delivered. At this rate I'll be planting out at the end of June

Ahh, huge balcony but no grilling allowed. My cast iron more than makes up for it but just the damp
Student of Spice said:
you need to kick the bad weather, first you need to place a grill outside AND use it, second wear flip flops and shorts.....
Remember if you build it they will come
And I'm still using the heat and wearing sweats and slippers. Sucks.

I just tilled the ground to level it a bit so I could place my containers out. It has been cold here and have had to move everything back indoors once. This week it has dried out a bit and the following pic is the result. Yes, they are very hungry and thirsty. and just as soon as the sun fades a bit more, they're gonna get theirs.

20160522_180329.jpg

It does get better!

Thank you all! The sun was out a bit today but now gray and raining. Again I sweats with the heat on. I will try to keep the faith.

Hopefully this is a little bit of hope for you. I live just up the road from you, and after all of the rain the past month,and the storm today, this aji amarillo plant doesn't seem to mind at all. We're finally suposed to have clear skies on Wednesday!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160523-195514.png
    Screenshot_20160523-195514.png
    528.7 KB · Views: 54
Back