• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Give a girl hope

That is why growing things is exciting, you never know whats gonna happen because not all depends on us. Happened to me as 4 years ago when i had month of rain. Poor guys still managed to recover and produced some really nice peppers. :) Hope it get sunny soon and don't worry ! Cheers :)))

Things are looking much better. Replaced two with farmers market finds. Purple cayenne and multicolored "Chinese". Their labels, not mine. The plants look good, we'll see what happens. Pics to come.
Actually, the point of this post was to see sunshine and happy plants. Thank you all for that! Now that the weather has turned I'm taking this back to my blog. DC balcony 2016.

My plants that were planted in the ground were destroyed this year. Soooo much rain drowned about 50 pepper plants. My potted plants are doing ok though.

First is one of my ghost peppers. Second is one of my Jalapenos.

IMG_0558_zps7jjxaqc3.jpg

IMG_0559_zpskjrclwnk.jpg

don't complain about "the bad weather".

I am in southern Spain, and NOW it started to get hot again... I have a green house on the balcony and an outdoor area upstairs where there is full sun basically for the entire day.

IT IS NOT GOOD.

When it gets so fricking hot, stuff starts to stop growing. I am talking mid 90s, 100s and above.
Upstairs on the roof, the sun is burning everything. I just put a shade-thing up yesterday again. I am talking insane, scorching sun. You can't be up there for 10mins. This is when I wish I'd be in a moderate climate, say, 70Fs or something, would be way better for growing. So everything has its positives and negatives.

Here in KY, we are going back and forth between cold n wet and hot n dry.  It is turning out to be a very weird spring.  Have all but given up looking at the weather report cause it seems to change by the hour. 

Back