• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Gnarly Yellow 7

POT...yes it is. Thats what sucks about someone coming up with their own species just because they want the record, so they can sell more stuff. Not a big deal, it just sucks, ya know?
Post #1000!! :woohoo:

Ok, its Gerald you're talking about. But that's another story, already discussed enough in other appropriate threads. This thread is about yellow 7s not scorpions and unstable scorpion crosses :)

My seeds came from THSC and I'd say around half of the many, many pods I got last year looked like those first pics but there was a lot of pod shape variation even on individual plants. So far this year I've had a grand total of 2 pods form on my 4 plants, but that's a whole other story :(. Lucky I still have some in the freezer.
Have you thought any more about that weather swap??? :)

My seeds came from THSC and I'd say around half of the many, many pods I got last year looked like those first pics but there was a lot of pod shape variation even on individual plants. So far this year I've had a grand total of 2 pods form on my 4 plants, but that's a whole other story :(. Lucky I still have some in the freezer.
Have you thought any more about that weather swap??? :)

Geez it would have to include a massive bribe component to make me take on Melbourne weather. Mind you, you should be able to germinate, grow and fruit your plants in one day there shouldnt you. 4 seasons in one day and all that. :lol:

Back