• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

GNSLNGR's Not the shortest grow log anymore!

This isn't really a grow log, just a few pics of a grow in progress....the seeds were started Mid February, and went into the ground a week ago.......

BhutJolokiaPurple.jpg

Purple Bhut
BrainStrainRed.jpg

Red Brain Strain
ChocolateScorpionCappy-1.jpg

Chocolate Scorpion(Cappy)
DouglahxTSButhchT.jpg

Douglah x Butch T
Monsterinfinity.jpg

Monster Infinity
Kaval.jpg

Kaval
TSRedXGiantWhiteHab.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion Red x Giant White
OBNPeachHab.jpg

Peach Habanero
JamHotChocolate.jpg

Overwintered Jam Hot Chocolate

40 in the ground with 20 yet to go! Overwintered plants: White Bullet,Yellow 7's,Chocolate Bhuts,Giant Bhuts, and a Naga...are all podding up;)!

Haha-if you can get past my 18 lb ,500lb monster of Jack Russell...... :dance: :dance: :dance:
I was just thinkin about that...got a bunch piled up...just tough bandwidth wise to do the damn transfer tango on this vessel...but we'll see if I can't pull some off :shh:

Damn man! Any you been telling me you're new at the pepper growing thing. Looks professional to me! Really impressed with your grow Dave seeing that you're gone half the time. Hope you took care of the aphids and they don't ever come back.

Oh those two bugs were a Chinese mantid and a locust. In case you wanted to know. :P

Keep up the great grow man!

Update is on Chiligrower.....the photobucket dance ??-pics still sideways and pic limit is a pain.So ...to save another "Aggravational Hour" episode... here is the link:http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g343/dpcdvr1/Peppers%202012/Pepper%20Garden/another%20day/JULY%202012/

Time to hit the gym....REALLY.
Cheers-
Dave

Great looking pod shots my friend! How's your Infinity turning out? Mine is kinda wonky...but delicious! Still attempting to work your tasking. Haven't forgetten you.

mgold86:Blow off the steam with some Burpees. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ....yep, hard to stay aggravated when you would really just rather have your lungs keep up with you!

Decent rebound after the last "Aphid Contact Remediation Action"....looked like I'd lose the Bhut Jolokia X Giant White Hab with the cool pods-pulling through (whew)...
Picked loads of various yellows, but the "The Big Dougflah Butch T" is on the picking list for today(YES)
anyway.....
Harvestpic.jpg

Harvest pic....
IMG_1126.jpg

Some Yellows doing the turning thing
FATCDRGNREDT.jpg

Fatalli x Cleo's Dragon (red)changing...
FATCDRGNRED.jpg

...to red phase
FATCDRGNY2.jpg

The other Fat Cleo...would rather be yellow!
IMG_0953.jpg

Red Douglah starting the change...
Infintyturning.jpg

Infinity doing Jekyl and Hyde ....
InfinityClownPosse.jpg

and the "Infinity Clown Posse" showing its face

I'm not even gonna check if they are all sideways?!!!
Hope everyone had a great weekend-
Dave

Dude!!! ridiculous... your pods are just scary. Those last three pod shots especially. they just look too dangerous. Nothing like pointy bumpy pods to turn me into a little baby curled up on the floor whining.

Patrick...Yes I wanted to know the names of those critters(insects)-the Mantid was gonna try and take me if I didn't back off!
Spice/King D-They definitely favor red, and the insides glisten with orange/yellow droplets. :dance:
Socal-I will post some pics this eve....the DBT's in the post are gonna get picked this afternoon.
STC3248- Oh sure you are..... :liar: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Bee- they are gonna get me tonight I fear!!!!
Jamie-all well my friend...just abit preoccuppied with a massive anti Aphid campaign.....and pods are dehyd'ing NOW :shh:

Oh hell, how about an update...about Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo -ing time right? I will do this in stages because of the limits....and comments will be below the pics.
ICPINFINITYRED.jpg

The Infinity"Clown Posse" pod-just a nickname because 3-4 people who looked at it decided it had a clown face. This pod is in Shane's possession ...or was!
3RedDs.jpg

3 Red Douglahs, the middle pod was the one shown turning orange ,a post or so back.
GRNDBT.jpg

A changing Douglah x Butch T(old man face or Easter Island head?yea...whatever you say Dave)
BRN7.jpg

A Brown 7 coming of age...these are murderously hot.
DOUGSBRNS.jpg

Douglahs on the left, Brown 7 on the right,
...and thats where we'll leave it now, so when the limit gets hit, it'll be the next post!????I hope....

Too funny-maybe I should leave em sideways in photobucket...and they'll be right side up?
DTB.jpg

Devil's Tongue Brown
PURPLEBHUTHAB.jpg

Purple Bhut...or Purple Hab...both were planted, and the Purple Bhut is accounted for(and it is the same as the Purple Bhut from last season)gotta love mysteries...
DBTGUTSORANGEDOT.jpg

Another guts shot of a Douglah x Butch T.....
douglah.jpg

A fat Mad Douglah!
Now lets see if this will squeeze by the limits???????????

ahhh, our survey says YES! One day they may even be right side up when they get here, and at least the strange grey haze didn't turn up in these either...hmm...baby steps ?right?
Have a good one all-
Dave

Back