• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Going slightly Hydro

Ran out of Space in Yard LOL and other Yard but as got Office, moved heaps of shit out of Garage so gonna whack the 2 x 2 x 2 Meter tent up but need stuff to put in, so tried seeds in rockwool 25mm cubes, and aeroponic cloning

IT WORKS so ended up with heaps and were scattered all over joint under those powersaver fluros. Then as have Office now and theres a Caravan attached Internally which use for storage thought be a good place to grow stuff so tottled up to the demolishion sale place and picked up 2 double 4 Foot fluros for $20 so rewired with proper leads,, found stuff and Da Daa

dodgy Bros DIY vegetation thingy
SDC10450.jpg

see how that goes, then got 400w Mh/hps 600's hps 1000's mh/hps sitting there doing nothing to play with over winter

getting 100% germination with the rockwool cubes too which is a bonus, the minigreen houses hold 30 something jiffys, the rockwool slabs of 36 x 25mm.. 2 of fit in easy so get heapssssss more seedlings going in smaller area, then the 75mm cubes are great for seedlings as well..

thanks Boutros and Omri, seems to work so just see how goes..

and as there are that many diff ways to do hydro, will see how many diff ways can do at once lol will have to get NFT, drip, Flood and Drain , rockwool slabs,, so shall be interesting and great learning

Alright, I know nothing about this hydro stuff... Can you grow outdoors in this expanded clay stuff if you can manage to keep rain water out that may screw up nute concentrations?

The lady I bought my first hydro systems from grew cucumbers outside all summer long. She did have to adjust the nuits frequently during the rainy season.

Mike

Back