• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Going to be offline as of Friday….don’t panic

Yep, the post whore wannabes will have a chance to catch up to the ol’ master of whoredom starting Friday and ending Tuesday. I’m going to be out of town covering the Weekend of Fire from Friday to Sunday night and then covering CaJohn’s open house on Monday. I’ll be back in town Monday night/Tuesday AM. That’s 4 whole days without posting on THP! :shocked:

So I’m informing you of this in advanced so we don’t get a “Where’s Iggy” threads going. Don’t Panic (like the good book tells us…..Hitchhikers Guide….not the bible….always carry a towel).

I snap some THP exclusive photos for you all while I’m there.

Don't panic......DON'T PANIC.......It's to late...Aaaaarrrrrhhhhhhhh

My world is falling apart.....

freakout.gif

Have a great time Jon! Heat it up. Write it up. Pic it up. When you get back, your fans and minions will eat it up! See you Tuesday amigo.

Salute', TB.

LOL... this thread is so IGGY. Posting he won't be here to post whore... the irony!

Igg sent me a PM and told me he was meeting a girl at these gigs....He seemed pretty excited and told me she is really hot.....

He sent me a pic which I thought was nice of him........He did mention that the pic was taken at the wrong angle.....but I can't see any problems....

lookatme.jpg

Well, this looks like it's my last post until after the event. I've got a tranqualizer in me so I can sleep and am about to polish off my 8% abv beer (that aged Founder's beer from my cellar) so I'm going to be hitting the hay in a little bit.

My clothes are packed, my homebrew too, car's cleaned out, money is sorted, maps and directions to all the places are in order (including directions to the breweries). Tomarrow all I have to do is get up, eat breakfast drink coffee, poo (very important), shower and leave! Pray to the car gods for me and shoot some posative vibes my way. See you guys in a few!!!!

Back