• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Gold/Silver

Do you guys own or plan on owning gold or silver bullion? If so lets see a picture of your collection! Im gonna order 65 ounces of 1 oz silver bars soon yeah you pay a bit more for the smaller bars but i don't want to get the 5/10/100oz bars. I don't have much of a collection just a few silver dollars and a few Canadian silver maples that i got for gifts.

Soon it will be like this! :drooling: :drooling: :drooling:

Bunch of silver 1 oz and 1/2 oz rounds and bars---999 fine but of no official issue--- I.E. government mint.
Just a single 2 oz gold bar.

$25 an oz on the silver---break even price (shipping included), so at the current price of $20 I am about even. (what I paid before shipping on average)

The gold bar was free so worth about $2600 (at this minute)
Nice thing is, they have never been worth nothing.

I buy the same way, mostly one oz coins.  ASE's if I am trying to flip, some special editions if I want to collect, birth year stuff for the kiddos.  Nothing worth driving to my house for.....  I did look at pricing for a melt unit because I thought it would be cool to make silver bullets; then the novelty wore off.  To look at, I like Morgan's and Franklin halves or home pour small bars (gives it a gold/silver rush feeling)

Back