• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Gone for a week and when I got home this is what I found

IMG_4112.jpg

the pepper in the middle is a runt naga and I just ate it!!!!

I cut it in half and licked it and my toungue is numb!!! the hab I ate befor it was stupid hot but the lick of the naga is hands down hotter.

I can't wait till my nagas ripen.

When I read the title of this thread I expected bad news! Good to see you found some tasty looking peppers instead. :)

the 20 is left over from my US trip.

Talk about a bunch of morons .... them US people have no idea what real CLAMATO is!!!

the stuff in the US is made in mexico and is nothing like the stuff in canada.

Nice looking peppers! I also returned from a trip to find a nice harvest. It kind of makes going away that much more fun to come home to a bounty.

I came home from my trip and found a branch full of Naga Morich had broken off -- I picked off the what I could and will have to try them for heat level before I compost them -- glad you weathered well

shayneyasinski said:
Talk about a bunch of morons .... them US people have no idea what real CLAMATO is!!!

Yeah!

Bunch of morons! We dont know what real CLAMATO is!

We even think that fake Mexican CLAMATO is real CLAMATO! What a bunch of idiots!

I've never heard of CLAMATO at all. I guess I must severely and profoundly retarded.

Stupid Americans!

drink made primarily of reconstituted tomato juice concentrate and reconstituted dried clam broth, great in Bloody Marys and mixed with Bud light = Chelato or apparently Cesar in CN (?)

LUCKYDOG said:
drink made primarily of reconstituted tomato juice concentrate and reconstituted dried clam broth, great in Bloody Marys and mixed with Bud light = Chelato or apparently Cesar in CN (?)

I honestly cannot deal with Chelada....i think the stuff's just gross.
Especially since it's pre-canned now by Bud.

Skyjerk said:
Yeah!

Bunch of morons! We dont know what real CLAMATO is!

We even think that fake Mexican CLAMATO is real CLAMATO! What a bunch of idiots!

I've never heard of CLAMATO at all. I guess I must severely and profoundly retarded.

Stupid Americans!

I was hoping to get a rise from someone..

I was just kidding about the US being a bunch of morons but I will say we here in canada have the best clamato juice in the world.

just like our beef is way better than the beef in florida but the fruit and vegtables in florida are amazing ..

shayneyasinski said:
I was hoping to get a rise from someone..

I was just kidding about the US being a bunch of morons but I will say we here in canada have the best clamato juice in the world.

just like our beef is way better than the beef in florida but the fruit and vegtables in florida are amazing ..

No worries. We really are a bunch of morons :lol:

Still, real or fake, Clamato sounds disgusting :shocked:

BTW, my wife and step-son are from Trail, BC. I lived there myself for 3 years.
Beautiful province but the people really didnt like Americans.

You don't make micheladas with clamato... that is just wrong. Plain tomato juice or vegetable juice (preferably fresh) is all you need. It's all in the seasoning. And it is the most delicious cure for hangovers on this green earth

Sickmont said:
I thought the best cure for hangovers was drinking heavily the night before:lol:

My favorite remedy used to be to just keep on drinking and stay ahead of the hangover. :)

Found a better way to avoid the hangover, though.

I just dont drink at all and therefore I have
no hangover to cure :P

Back