Good breakfast

Hey, guys it's not really a creation, but I did have an AWESOME breakfast this morning. I just wanted to rub it in. I put some season salt and garlic on my deer steak and broiled that. Then I chopped up some onions, and potato's and sauteed them. Followed by frying up a couple of overeasy eggs. THEN......In a little bowl I mixed up some ketchup with Blair Megadeath. I smothered my potato's and onions with that. Kind of like Spicy hashbrowns!!!:lol: That stuff was GOOOOOOD!!! Had to rub it in and share it.

I hope you made enough to share with your friends...

I love to mix Mega Death with commercial sauces. honestly I don't think I need anything hotter than that.

I make spicy potatoes all the time w/breakfast... good ain't it!

chilliman64 said:
I hope you made enough to share with your friends...

I love to mix Mega Death with commercial sauces. honestly I don't think I need anything hotter than that.
I would have with the hot stuff, but I don't think they would have eaten it. I did save the lady a deer steak though.:hell: I also agree the Mega-Death is AWESOME with commercial sauces. I don't know if you've tried it yet, but if you mix it with barbeque sauce and make barbeque chicken on the grill...........OUTSTANDING!!!!!

rabbit said:
I would have with the hot stuff, but I don't think they would have eaten it. I did save the lady a deer steak though.:mouthonfire: I also agree the Mega-Death is AWESOME with commercial sauces. I don't know if you've tried it yet, but if you mix it with barbeque sauce and make barbeque chicken on the grill...........OUTSTANDING!!!!!

I have mixed it with Masterfoods Smokey BBQ Marinade but not to barbecue chicken though now I might have to. I bought a marinade injector the other day and hope to make up some hot marinades using MD.

chilliman64 said:
I have mixed it with Masterfoods Smokey BBQ Marinade but not to barbecue chicken though now I might have to. I bought a marinade injector the other day and hope to make up some hot marinades using MD.

You have any marinade ideas with that? That could make some REALLY good tenderloins!!!;) I'd be willing to try it if it comes out well. If it does let me know.:cool:.......Oh, and yes, YOU WILL HAVE TO TRY THE BARBEQUE CHICKEN LIKE THAT!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!

Hmmmm I was fortunate enough to have breakfast prepared for me by my dear old Mom! Only surprising because I am married with 2 kids and don't live with my mom!
I stopped by to give her some peppers out of the garden and she convinced me to stay for an omelette.
She saute'd onions and bell peppers in the skillet, plunked them in an omelette with cheddar cheese and I could have called that good. But, instead I diced up an orange hab and tossed it in. Not to be out done, she brought out some fresh salsa made with tomatillos, onion, tomatoes, and cilantro. All fresh from the garden. I topped the omelette with that and I was in heaven! It was so damn good. Sorry! Not trying to jack the thread, just wanting to share!

cheezydemon said:
Hmmmm I was fortunate enough to have breakfast prepared for me by my dear old Mom! Only surprising because I am married with 2 kids and don't live with my mom!
I stopped by to give her some peppers out of the garden and she convinced me to stay for an omelette.
She saute'd onions and bell peppers in the skillet, plunked them in an omelette with cheddar cheese and I could have called that good. But, instead I diced up an orange hab and tossed it in. Not to be out done, she brought out some fresh salsa made with tomatillos, onion, tomatoes, and cilantro. All fresh from the garden. I topped the omelette with that and I was in heaven! It was so damn good. Sorry! Not trying to jack the thread, just wanting to share!
NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!! After all it's about a good breakfast isn't it;) I love the heat in my omeletette too. I made an omellette the other day with CaJohn 10 mixed in my eggs before I put everthing else in it. I sauteed some onions in olive oil, gut up yellow bell pepper, through in cheddar cheese,salt and pepper.........YUM!!!!
I plan on making an omelette when I get home. I'm goint to stick with the same basic concept, but add fresh cayenne pepper from the garden, hot red bell peppers, (No sauce this time even though it's good.;)) Habanero, spinach,sharp cheddar and mushrooms. Can't wait to get home from work.:cool: Nothing like spices!!!

Ok you guys. I have another good breakfast that I made today. I made some scrambled eggs. First I started off with a tad of olive oil. Then I threw in onion, sliced mushrooms,salt, pepper, and garlic to saute. When it was tender I threw in about 2 cups of fresh baby spinach and cooked that in the pan until it wilted. When all of that was ready and tender I threw in two beated eggs that were mixed with just a splash of milk. Now for the good part. Once I did that I put in a freshly sliced Habanero, Cayenne, and some sharp cheddar cheese.

Oh, here's a pic of it cooking too. It's a cell pic so bear with me.
picture error removed by mod

Back