• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Good Intentions...Bad Advice...

Do a quick search for Cal Mag.....every problem in the world cannot be solved with this chemical or any other chemical. No matter what the symptom, the answer is "add this" or "add that" whatever the new miracle additive is. Many times this advice is coming from people who are having the exact same symptoms. Let's try to br responsible, people come here with questions, if you have no first hand knowledge that a remedy will work, step back and let someone who may know the answer.

I know I do not have much experience, about a year. I am still learning.

Sometimes the answer is to QUIT adding chemicals, slow down on the the overmaintence and let nature take it's course. Many times this would be the BEST advice, you rarely see this advice given, except by the experienced growers.

It is good to be enthusiastic, it is not good to give wrong advice.

I agree...It's funny to watch new members join, say they are completely new to growing anything at all, and then hand out 300 posts worth of growing advice in the next few weeks...happens all the time... :lol:

Yep lots of chemically dependent people think chemicals will help their plants their kids their spouses their neighbors their pets and so on and so forth. Now I think another beer is needed here :drunk:

I think most people choose who they take their advice from!
There are some super smart people here that their word is gold to me!
Most others I dismiss, fair or not!

:cool:
Kevin

i drank cal mag and my penis got bigger! :dance: :dance:

but all kidding aside! great thing going on here! i left for a weekend and 10 pods were getting ripe that were not before i left! the biggest tip i was given was to leave them alone they will reward you

Looks like the calcium fallacy is finally coming to light.

Sell your cal mag stock, it is not the cure-all we were all led to believe.

The newest hottest thing is.............patience and common sense, use them wisely.

Back