• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Good lord these are tasty, CGN 21500

I love these peppers! Just tried them for the first time recently. Great flavour and nice level of heat. Definitely on the grow list for next year.

Sounds tasty!

Anyone interested in trading some CGN 21500 seeds for some of my Trinidad Moruga Scorpion seeds?

Or if someone knows where I could buy some known good CGN 21500 seeds it would be appreciated.

thanks for the review!

Peter from Semillas La Palma sells them for 1,50 - about 2 Canadian Dollars.
I'll definitely order some 21500 seeds from him.

I don't know the shipping costs to Canada though.

Adriano said:
Peter from Semillas La Palma sells them for 1,50 - about 2 Canadian Dollars.I'll definitely order some 21500 seeds from him.I don't know the shipping costs to Canada though.
Thanks for the info.

Ordered up some for next year :)

This one is so worth growing, so beautiful (I mean, look at my profile pic) and so tasty.

Really a keeper!

Had it last year, this year and i'm growing it next year too :)

Man, I'm really thinking of throwing some varieties out of my team to make room for the bahamian goat and for cgn 21500. Never enough space I guess.

Hi, my english is very poor.  I'm looking seeds for CGN 21500 (buy/swap) with shipping to Mexico (Guadalajara, Jalisco).  
I found seeds of them here http://www.rainbowchiliseeds.com/catalog/i625.html  but I don't know that store.

I have antillais caribbean, habanero orange, rocotillo pepper, black pearl pepper, chitepin, piquin, bhut jolokia red, datil hot, tabasco, habanero red, jalapeño, rocoto yellow, numex twilight, black cuban, bishop crown, wild brazilian, pimiento padron, purira, chile de arbol, and khorika jolokia,

Thanks

Leo,
Nice to know you live arround the corner, I PM you requesting if you could sell some of your seeds, I do have some seeds too, regular mex ones which I dont belive you would be interest in, but never the less i offer them.

DesertPod said:
Leo,
Nice to know you live arround the corner, I PM you requesting if you could sell some of your seeds, I do have some seeds too, regular mex ones which I dont belive you would be interest in, but never the less i offer them.

DesertPod,
Nice to meet you too, I have a few free seeds for you.  

I'll send you soon a PM.

Back