• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Good place to find seeds

I've located Rare Seeds and Tradewinds as a couple of places that sell seeds at a decent price. Pepper Joe is pricey compared to these other two, especially when it comes to the number of seeds per package and the cost.

I would like to find Red Savina, Birds Eye, Black Pearl and Chocolate Habs, and possibly one with a nickname of Holy Mole.

Anyone have a good source for seeds, more than likely one that a Google Search doesn't unearth?

TIA

I'll have some black pearl and possibly choc hab in the next few months.
I googled the Holy Mole - looks nice.

There were seeds for sale at 'Park Seed'
I have no idea if they are any good or not.

I got my Red Savina seeds from Renee's Garden. Have not opened the package but there feels like there are about 15 seeds in the pack. Package says they are lot A and for 2008 growing season. Cost 2.69 a pack, limit 5.

I order flower seed from Park Seed all the time. They're very reputable, and tell you up front how many seeds/pack. They've gotten a little commercial over the years, but I still have had no problems with them.

You might also google up Tomato Growers Supply, despite the name, they carry peppers, too. Cook's Garden used to carry Red Savina's, I don't know if they still do, but I order herb seeds from them regularly, and they always give good service. Totally Tomatoes also carries pepper seeds; they used to be very good; but I think they were bought out, so I can't speak to the service now.

Do not, I repeat, do not buy seeds from Reimer's.

Nice catalog, lousy, expensive seed with lousy customer service.

Know what you mean, but remember the Chile Pepper Institute in New Mexico is selling 10 seeds of Bhut Jolokia for $5. Most commercial sellers are demanding a similar price due to the current "hype" of the super hots. Naga Jolokias (C.Frut) included in that price is high as those are commonly found fof $2 for 30+ seeds....

Chris

wordwiz said:
10 Bhut Jolokia Seed
10 Bih Jolokia Seed
15 Naga Jolokia Seed

£10

That looks like 35 seeds for $20 to me (actually, it's a tad over $20).

Does peppermania send you a confirmation email when you order?
I ordered some seeds last week. Got the paypal confirmation but no confirmation email from peppermania.

hmmm :?:

POTAWIE said:
I'm not sure but I see she is selling trinidad scorpion seeds now.

And Nagas, for those still searching.

She has a lot of new varieties this year, in fact.

Must...resist....urge...to...cyber...fondle...new...seeds

Pam said:
And Nagas, for those still searching.

She has a lot of new varieties this year, in fact.

Must...resist....urge...to...cyber...fondle...new...seeds

Resistance is FUTIL.... you will be assimilated.
Join me and order more seeds then you could possibly grow in a lifetime....

habman said:
Resistance is FUTIL.... you will be assimilated.
Join me and order more seeds then you could possibly grow in a lifetime....
seedapp4.jpg

Back