marketing Good T-Shirt websites?

Not really sure where this post falls under so throwing it in the business section.

I'm looking into making some t-shirts to sell. From what I've seen t-shirts don't seem very profitable at all, but really just to get the brand out there. Curious to see what others think about offering them for sale.

With that said, does anyone know of any good websites for designing t-shirts with decent prices?

Damn thanks for the help! I suppose I didn't think about all the other sizes which clearly adds up. This might be something we have to wait on but I think the advertising potential is worth it in the long run. People find the shirt in their closet one day, then go "oh yeah, I need more sauce", then buy it again.

5XL, holy cow!

No prob! You should at least get a quote on 72 on the link I gave you, you just fill the form out. White shirts are usually the cheapest and and red and black logo looks great on white, so I'd say 2-color would be enough. It's prob $25 per screen and then a couple bux per shirt, not that bad in the end.

My family owns a Direct to Garment printer and an embroidery machine.  I used to run the shop.  One thing to keep in mind about DTG is that 100% cotton will hold the image best.  If you start messing with poly blends they need to be majority cotton or the ink will not penetrate and set into the fabric.  The ink is also heat pressed into the fabric and that can mess up some synthetic fabrics.  Black and colored shirts for DTG cost a lot more than white/light colors, due to needed a pretreatment and white ink to be laid down first. As others have mentioned, I'd look for something local if I were in your shoes, shipping can get heavy and pricey on large orders.

The print shop is moving locations soon, so I'm not sure how long the machines will be in operation until the move, but if you wanted to shoot me a message with what you're interested in I can let you know if we can get it done and a quote. 

Back