• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

shopping Got a chamber I have just finished building, where to buy mylar.

yup...TPP hit it rignt on the head....I got mine at the local hydroponics store....they sell a couple of different thicknesses...2 mil works best for me....

Built it up, tore it down, built it again, then tore it down again. I was way to cold in the unheated garage for me to keep it going so I tore it down for good. Everything is inside right now in an unused bedroom.

millworkman said:
Built it up, tore it down, built it again, then tore it down again. I was way to cold in the unheated garage for me to keep it going so I tore it down for good. Everything is inside right now in an unused bedroom.

I would build it in the unused bedroom. Think of the steps you will save per hour checking to see if the seeds have germinated!

All my seedlings, chamber, bench, hydro, etc., are upstairs in a bedroom.

Mike

I second the vote for unused bedrooms. I have my seed starting rack in the little bedroom that's too small for much else.

I dont have any unused rooms in my house so my stuff is right in my family room so all I have to do is roll over and check my plants!!!! :lol:

I really believe flat white paint or white posterboard is better than those emergency blankets. They are prone to tear so easily, are wrinkled and don't seem to reflect that much light.

JMO, YMMV,

Mike

Get mylar or other reflective material from a hydro or head shop, or online, and make sure to get the thicker 2mm stuff

Back