• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

green to red

hi again,

anyone have any pics of bhuts going from green to red ?

the early stages of green to red that is..please and thank you..

reason im asking is i think my bhuts are starting to ripen or they are starting to look a little brown..im having faint brown lines on them.. leaves are also going a little brown... not a big deal really just hoping for at least one or two ripe pods for the growing season next year...this year was a learning curve... i havent harvested anything yet, and its almost over..lol

I'll take some when I get home. Mine are just starting to turn. I don't have any brown leaves, but some of my peppers have what looks like a brown "rash" on them. It's like speckles of brown color. No idea what it is, but it's not hurting them - it's been there for weeks.

same here !

its been a couple of weeks for me as well... i have brown lines and they are in patches on the pods, almost like a rash... i'm not sure if this is the begining of the green to red stage or something that shouldnt be there...

pics would be wicked !, thanks Klyth !

sounds kinda like a little bit of sunburn, shouldn't affect it too much but if it gets extreme it could soften a spot in it. i have a reallyhot( can't really call it a superhot since i donno what it is :) )with tons of pods with little purple crowns on em. still ripening through the burns so.

This is my first bhut to start to change color. It is from the Chile Pepper Institute so it should be pure. It started light green then turned dark green for a while. Now it is starting to change a little bit at the top.

DSCN0161.jpg

Back