Green/Unripe mfrb of pods $26

So with 460 plants and me starting to break things down for the season I'm left with a bunch of green/not fully ripe pods. I have no interest in making a green sauce or ferment but figured maybe someone else might. Would just be a mix of super hots in mfrb. If anyone does have an interest just post here or PM me and we can work something out. Tried a few green pods to see if they even have much heat at this point and boy do they. Not looking to make an arm and a leg with these as I'm sure everyone is probably going to be in the same situation.

UPDATE I've been trying to think of what would be fair for green pods. Honestly didn't think anyone would be interested.

$13 + shipping for mfrb or b/o shipping is $12.75

Pods are a mix of green and green with color. Not trying to get rich just trying to make a few bucks to offset next years grow.

Shame to let them go to waste after all the work and care we've put in to them the past 8 or 9 months.

Anyone have recipes for use of green hots - sauces, jams etc?

Really surprised at the number of people interested in these. I've got enough to fill a lfrb but have 330 or so plants left to go so should be more within the week. All PMs replied to

Back