• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

greenhouse Greenhouse Work - New Tables and Tent 03-08-09

If they did search, I bet everyone would be laughing after it was over...knowing I am not breaking the law, I would enjoy them searching...

But, I will read the search warrant before they enter my house...reasonable suspicion and probable cause are terms well known by myself....

I have been teased about that at work, concerning my grow room and a particular retirement fund. I just keep telling them that they are welcome to come over and I'd give them a tour.

habits never die do they Paul...

I had to change my heating strategy...when I had a 20 square foot area with the 90 watt flood lights, they would keep the area about ambient temp plus 40...when I made the area bigger (64 square feet), I added two 500 watt halogen work lights...they only kept the area about ambient plus 16...I wanted the plants warmer than that so I removed the 500 watt lights and put an old strip heater in there...I used the thermostat from my germinator as a temperature controller in the new area and it kept the plants at 70F overnight...it is 38 outside right now and I just turned up the heat to 80...we will see how this does....

colder weather is coming tonight...highs today in the 40s and then down to 35 in the morning and Saturday morning...no sunshine until Sunday then back to the 70s next week...

I am so ready for spring....

I am as ready as I'm gonna get now MWM...only thing I could do better is put two more straps (one each side) in the middle of the 20 ft sides of the gh...

:lol: thought that was part of your signature...yup...nail on the head...a good bloody mary for Sunday morning....

Back