Greetings from Central Pa

Just wanted to say hello from Central PA. and give a shoutout and thanks to Justaguy for letting me know about the site.

I just started growing peppers this past year, was mainly Jalapeno, Cayenne, and Hungarian wax. Justaguy hooked me up with some Carribean Reds, Fatali, Scorpions, Ghost and a bunch of other peppers. Saved some seeds and plan on growing my own next yera. Also started making some hot sauces that are a little diff than most that are out there. I make an Apple Pie one that I call Hab-N-Apple and also a Pumpkin Pie that i call Fatal Punkin Pie. The Apple is made with the red Habs and Pumpkin is made with the Fatali. Both are excellent flavor and heat.

Anyhow wanted to say hello and looking forward to the vast wealth of info on the site.

Glad to see you made it Rob. Here one of the links I mentioned.... http://thehotpepper.com/topic/29501-making-hot-sauce-101

:welcome: from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

Welcome and post up the recipes right quick :D (ps only being sarcastic, no offense intended, that apple pie sounds great)

Back