Greetings from Connecticut

Hey everybody!

My name's Matt and I used to post around the chillisgalore.co.uk forums before I decided that this place might be better suited for me :) I'm from central Connecticut and I'd love to meet more chiliheads from the US.

I recently turned 23 and have been growing hot peppers for 2 years now, getting better all the time. Just finished up a nice small grow season and am getting stoked about turning up the volume for next year! Already started ordering seeds for next year and plan to attempt a 100 plant grow in 2012. Love it hot and love my plants. Hope to get to know most of you soon!

-mrz1988

Grew some Bhuts, TSMBs, and a 'Hottie' plant that I overwintered. Had planned on growing many more but a potential move and lack of growing space stifled my experiments. I put some pics up in an accidental repost of this thread so I'm gonna move them over here.

Some of my pod pics from 2011:

TSMB pods
IMG_9375-1.jpg

TSMB (inside)
IMG_9394.jpg

My hottest pod of the year with the main placenta/seeds removed:
IMG_9405.jpg

IMG_9402.jpg

'Hottie' pods
IMG_9397.jpg

'Hottie' inside
IMG_9401-1.jpg

Aaand a cool shot of some of my Tabascos growing last year under my LED setup
IMG_8093.jpg

Sounds good - Meet up at Sliders and bring some powder for their "insane" wings :beer: I'm in between Sam the Clam and Aqua Turf

Yea I grew a few this year not quite what I wanted but I will take care of that next year. Lots of Hungarian Wax, lots of Cherry Peppers, Jalas, sport peppers and the slowest Orange Manzano EVER

Back