Greetings from Connecticut

How's your manzano holding up? I hear they are challenging especially first season. Long time to ripen too. I can bring you something hotter if you like

Oh no I have plenty of super hots - Manzano will be over wintered for sure. My Rocottos didnt take nearly as long. What do you have maybe we can swap ?

i had 1 fatali and 1 scotch bonnet that i think is a habanerno. i thought i bought long red slim cayenne but they turned out to be long red thick cayenne that are about as hot as a snow flake. :mad: so for 5 plants i bought one was correct! the hab is ok but i haven't had many that had much heat to them but most have been small, maybe the larger peppers will be hotter. the fatali are HOT! that plant is dead but the hab still has peppers ripening. i bought some lemon drop peppers last week from the guy i got the plants from.

I'm running out of fresh pods quick cause I finished up most of my plants a bit early. I have a couple TSMB pods left and some seeds for that but other than that I don't have a lot to trade this year. Lost a lot of my old seeds recently so I have to start fresh next season.

Back