Greetings from CR

Hi,
My name is Robert, I live in Costa Rica, I love chiles & growing them & many other things. I currently have Cayenne, Rocoto, & some other type that I don't know what is, it has samallish ornamental type chiles about 1 1/2" the plant grows rather tall, about 4'

Sawadi krup from Thailand. Welcome.
I'm growing (and harvesting) Costa Rican Red Habaneros. Very tasty with good heat.

Welcome from Austin Texas.

May You Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4386562877_0488df8fc1.jpg

NJA

Welcome from Oakland, California. My friend owns a cafe down there. It's called Jungle Love Cafe in Puerto Viejo. She loves it there.....

Sawadi krup from Thailand. Welcome.
I'm growing (and harvesting) Costa Rican Red Habaneros. Very tasty with good heat.
I've never heard of them, but this country has a different name for everything in every town.
They look like "Chile Panameño" which will get red if you let it. I forgot to mention in my intro, I also have Panameño, & a some wild chile, that they call "pica parajo" here

Welcome from Oakland, California. My friend owns a cafe down there. It's called Jungle Love Cafe in Puerto Viejo. She loves it there.....
Puerto Veajo is very far from me, I live in the mountains closer to the pacific side, a few miles from Monteverde. in the province of Guanacaste

Howdy from Texas, by way of Ohio! :welcome:

Check out the Throwdown thread - we'd love to see an entry from you in October!

G

Back