Greetings from Eastern New York.

My name is Paul from Chatham, NY which is just south of Albany. I enjoy hot sauce and just started making my own. Also, I enjoy gardening, but haven't had good luck in the past 3 years growing peppers which were bought at garden markets. However I'm waiting for a package from Trade Winds Fruit and planning on growing my own. This is a great forum and hope to post more as time allows.

Welcome Paul from Eastern PA, north of Philly. I only joined a couple of weeks ago and you will find this to be a warm, informative, and fun forum. Very helpful people very willing to answer any and all questions you may have. And, a lot of activity here so it is sometimes difficult to keep up.
Bill

Paul.

Welcome from Southfield Michigan.

May You Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4150732978_2acf096431_o.jpg

NJA

BillC said:
Welcome Paul from Eastern PA, north of Philly. I only joined a couple of weeks ago and you will find this to be a warm, informative, and fun forum. Very helpful people very willing to answer any and all questions you may have. And, a lot of activity here so it is sometimes difficult to keep up.
Bill

BillC,

If ever I stand for presidency, I have decided to have you as my chief of publicity .
(Thanks mate. We are all here in a Great Place)

Back