greetings from Israel

Welcome to the forum mate.

@ JayT Omri will be fine, i think his job is modelling clothes for higher ranking officers and such...

wow, all over the globe : )

About the army these days, there isn't much turmoil at the borders so I guess it'll be a'right..

First of all, I officially welcome you Tom. it's making me all warm and fuzzy inside seeing another Israeli here. if there's ANYTHING I can help you with, just say so. if seeds and seedlings is what you're after, I think I can assist you in that particular area. ;)
Don't be a stranger. :cheers:

Now let's get to business. this site is my personal favorite when it comes to chiles. the community here is so warm and close that people from all around the world - farmers, gardeners, sauce makers, seed suppliers, engineers, chileheads and many more are here, sharing what they know. it's truly a wonderful place to learn new things and meet great people, including the ones who commented here.

hey sydtunes, thanks for the heads up, you really did help me alot !

Thanks everybody for the super warm welcome,
especially Omri, thank you.
It is nice to have someone from Israel to share experiences :)

I'm sorry I'm not very fast with the replies, I am a bit swarmed with exams at the uni right now.. : |

Have a great weekend..

I've already welcomed tomazo so I don't have to feel bad when I say: I've missed you Omri! Who took care of your special plants when you where gone?

MrArboc said:
I've already welcomed tomazo so I don't have to feel bad when I say: I've missed you Omri! Who took care of your special plants when you where gone?
My normal plant were taken care of, but nobody took care of my special plants. :(

Missed ya and ya weird Avatars, too. :D

Back