Greetings from New Zealand :)

Hi About Mulch and welcome from France !

Great list of super hot, have you already eaten one of these peppers ?

Hi About Mulch and welcome from France !

Great list of super hot, have you already eaten one of these peppers ?
Hey PHB cheers! No actually i havent tried any super hots , i cannot wait to try them. I have had dried Bhut jolokia, they were hot but not deadly .
I eat raw habaneros whole regularly ,only with cheese ...i find them to be hot, but i like the burn! I guess ill be a bit more careful with the super hots :)

Reactions: PHB
Welcome aboard Mulch!

Been a bit slack and not finding much time for chatting this week but hit me up if you get time, keen to find out what else to do with chillies.

Smoked, dried and fermented so far. Added them to the wood chips last night and chilli smoked pastrami for lunch this weekend!

Jafa

Welcome aboard Mulch!

Been a bit slack and not finding much time for chatting this week but hit me up if you get time, keen to find out what else to do with chillies.

Smoked, dried and fermented so far. Added them to the wood chips last night and chilli smoked pastrami for lunch this weekend!

Jafa
Hey bro , im keen to do some trades some time , i will have some of the seed from the chillies in my avatar (black pearl) spare very soon... fermented? interesting , my chillies dont usually last long enough to do anything other than pick and munch lol although i made a quite tasty fish, kumara, lemongrass and chilli soup last night. I must have used about 50 fresh chillies mostly annums, ooh reminded me of Thailand so much !

Back