Greetings From NW Arkansas

daddytindell said:
Thanks everyone..yeah filmost..i am in Rogers..work in Bentonville....slave to Walmart...haha

Are you at Walmart HQ? I have some friends working there as well. Will actually be in town later on in the summer. I heard development in the area has gone through the roof.

JoeFish said:
NE corner by the river.
not to far then...sweet

filmost said:

Are you at Walmart HQ? I have some friends working there as well. Will actually be in town later on in the summer. I heard development in the area has gone through the roof.
yeah i work at the home office. And yeah this area has exploded last few years. its crazy.

daddytindell said:
not to far then...sweet

yeah i work at the home office. And yeah this area has exploded last few years. its crazy.

Anything you recommend trying in the area? It's been about 3 years since I was last there.

filmost said:

Anything you recommend trying in the area? It's been about 3 years since I was last there.
everybody will say Crystal Bridges art museum..im on of few that wasnt impressef..guess my idea of art is skewed..lol

miles and miles of new walking/hiking trails around..but over all same stuff..lol

daddytindell said:
everybody will say Crystal Bridges art museum..im on of few that wasnt impressef..guess my idea of art is skewed..lol

miles and miles of new walking/hiking trails around..but over all same stuff..lol

LOL, naw man, I'm talking about the stuff that really matters. Food and Drink!

filmost said:

LOL, naw man, I'm talking about the stuff that really matters. Food and Drink!
haha...there are so many new places popping up around now that benton county is a wet county...but all i do is work and and sleep so dont get out to try new places. i have a friend who ia working on building nwa first topless bar. "twin peaks" lol

daddytindell said:
haha...there are so many new places popping up around now that benton county is a wet county...but all i do is work and and sleep so dont get out to try new places. i have a friend who ia working on building nwa first topless bar. "twin peaks" lol

LOL nice!

Back