Greetings from South Carolina!

I organically grow a variety of hot peppers and some of my other ingredients in containers as I live in an apartment. My back porch looks like an absolute jungle most of the year. Every spot on it has a pot except where the grill is! I add new varieties every year. I have a business I'm getting off the ground in which I make a variety of fruit salsas, veggie salsas, relishes, and pickled peppers. I plan to add chutneys, pepper jams, and hot sauce. Wish I knew all of the requirements (FDA, Dept of Agriculture, the mandatory course for canning etc.) before venturing into this. But, then again, if I knew, I probably wouldn't have ventured into it. I plan to have an e-commerce store open by the end of March. I look forward to learning and networking with you all.:lol:

Hello Wayright! You're right down the street! Well, 3 hours, but still right down the street. I will be in the ATL Saturday to go to this International Market on Ponce De Leon I was told about. I can't wait. It sounds like my kind of place.

Nay nay , The international farmers market is killer! been there hundreds of times..It's cool.I live mebbe 3 miles from it! You gotta get a live rainbow trout! you point out the one you want and they knock it on the noggin and fillet it how you want! Its so awesome wrapped in bacon and baked with lemon juice! Gawd,,Im going tommorow!! You just made me super hungry.

I'm coming prepared with a cooler and some cash! I can't wait. I love seafood too! Now that's fresh killing it on the spot. You just made me hungry too! I'm really interested in the spices. I make some of my own and there are some you can't find in just any grocery store, so I'm excited. I love seafood and the flavor profiles of most Asian cuisines like Thai and Indian foods. I love to cook and I love to cook different cuisines. I get tired of the same old, same old, you know?

Oh see, now you're really speaking my language Wayright! I am soooo there Saturday! I have a hard time finding lemongrass in the store. I LOVE horseradish, but it's ridiculous to cut through. Do they have Kaffir lime leaves?

Not sure about the leaves ..The place is sooo huge that it takes a few times thru to see it all! Their spice section is like 4 aisles "both sides" and the seafood section has everything from crawfish to calamari,meats..from gator to goat,,every cheese you ever heard of..U gonna love it

Welcome from Fort Worth

Welcome from Southfield Michigan.

May You Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4150732978_2acf096431_o.jpg

NJA

Back