Greetings from Surprise AZ

Been into peppers for some years but now that I'm down around phoenix I've found they grow way easier than my home town in Oregon.

I've had great success with what I did plant, but I'm curious if there are any good places in the phoenix area that sell fresh super hots?  I leave for seasonal work next Friday so I'd like to gather up a few for something before I'm gone.

-Jesse

Wecome to THPfrom florida. Whatever you are looking to find you have come to the right place. Awsome bunch of folks here
Also check out the vendor vault if you are looking for fresh peppers. You will find a highly recommeneded vendor there who is a member here for seeds, fresh peppers, dried pods and powder

:welcome: from Gilbert! I haven't seen any places selling peppers hotter than orange habaneros, but people will sell small flat rate boxes in the forum ads section. I would say that is your best source!

Greeting from sunny phoenix ...

As for the superhots.. some of the frys supermarkets carry the bhuts in the produce section.
One pepper i have grown to like is the manzano pepper that I pick up at el super grocery store.

Steve

Oooo I love manzano peppers, make great fresh pico.

I ended up getting a small flat rate box of Trinidad moruga scorp yellows shipped to me.  Time will tell how that turns out =D

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Back