Greetings from the Philippines

Been visiting this site for a few days now. I found alot of useful information here. Thanks alot!

Hi again from the Philippines :)

Pura Vida. I'll be interested in seeing what you have to say on growing since we both live where it's known to rain a wee lil bit.
P.S. Anyone have a blueprint for an Arc ?

Thanks for the welcome guys!. It does rain here pretty often. i bought some locally produced bhut and trinidad scorpions. But not sure on the purity. Only 1 bhut plant is starting to form peppers the rest are dropping flowers. Not sure why.. Could be too much water from the rain recently. Or since they were transplanted pretty late. 1 week after transplant they started flowering around 3 weeks of flower drop before 1 plant started to form some chilies after hand pollinating.

I just got some seeds from pepperlover judy around 3 weeks ago. So those are just wee little seedlings.

PS. Whats an Arc?

:welcome:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]to THP - [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Greetings from Metrolina in North Carolina ! [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]…..“The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……" [/background] :flamethrower:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background] :onfire:

Back