Greetings from VA!

Hello Everyone,

I've been reading the forums for a while and wanted to start actively posting as well. I live in Richmond, VA with my wife and 2 little girls. This is my first year growing peppers (as well as a few tomatoes and herbs). I love spicy food, and love to cook, grill, bbq, etc. I've got a few pics that I'll be posting in a few of the cooking/grilling and growing forums soon. I'm looking forward to getting to know folks here and really looking forward to learning a LOT from everyone here!

THP is the hottest pepper forum on the web......sorry for the bad pun :)

Thanks for the welcome! Wanted to ask a quick question if that's ok? I don't seem to be able to post any pictures. I read the FAQ section about posting images and I don't see to have any option to add attachments when I post a new thread. It actually says at the bottom of the new thread "you may not post attachments". How do I get permission to add attachments? Also I read in the FAQs that you should have an option for adding a photo album in the user control panel. I don't seem to have that option either. Any help for a newbie would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Just figured out how to use the

Ah, another Virginian joins the ranks.:) There's a few of us here. Welcome to the Forum.

Hey DownRiver.......the Shenandoah Valley is beautiful. My wife and I have been making trips from Richmond to the mountains for over a decade. There's no place we'd rather be :)

Back