• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2015 !!!!

Maybe I missed it, are we sharing all our growth pics here, starting our own dedicated threads or will a new thread be started for the throwdown?

D3monic said:
Maybe I missed it, are we sharing all our growth pics here, starting our own dedicated threads or will a new thread be started for the throwdown?

In prior year's contests, people all contributed to one monster thread.

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/45019-growdown-throwdown-2014-tallest-plant/
and
http://thehotpepper.com/topic/37295-growdowntallest-plant/

Maybe the admins can make a new sub-forum, with a master thread (this one) where growers can post basic updates, and separate threads for people who want to make big, long, detailed posts.  (?)

wayright said:
Been wondering when you would show up  :)

Large Orange Thai 

Do you need seeds man  :cool:

Kevin
I have these, on the bottom left from last year. Let me look back through the pages here and see what you guys are growing :)

15036248042_9ea1f03a88_b.jpg

mpicante said:
I'm ready!!! took my ONE seed to church this past weekend,splashed some holy water on it.Took it to Big Bear mountain for thin air,I believe I'm ready.How about everyone else ?
Had my mother in law rub an egg on mine. Idk what the hell its supposed to do, but the damn seed sprouted right away, with two sets of leaves and a beard like zeus.

so i gave it to her and took the egg.

The egg is now sitting next to the pack of seeds.
The time is nigh.

twilliams386 said:
Had my mother in law rub an egg on mine. Idk what the hell its supposed to do, but the damn seed sprouted right away, with two sets of leaves and a beard like zeus.

so i gave it to her and took the egg.

The egg is now sitting next to the pack of seeds.
The time is nigh.
The MAGIC EGG!!!! I was hoping no one knew of or had access to the EGG.Now I know for sure I don't have a fighting chance at winning this competition,even with my secret fertilizer.

One last ditch effort for me would be to find a guy named JACK.I understand he grows a mean reinstall.I'd better hurry up and find him time is ticking.

mpicante said:
The MAGIC EGG!!!! I was hoping no one knew of or had access to the EGG.Now I know for sure I don't have a fighting chance at winning this competition,even with my secret fertilizer.
One last ditch effort for me would be to find a guy named JACK.I understand he grows a mean reinstall.I'd better hurry up and find him time is ticking.
Yeah but jack is a crap shoot these days. He peaked way too early. Started drinkin a crap load of meade, now he gets all his damn beans mixed up, tramples your plants while screaming FEE FI FO FUM! Hes kind of an asshole, but i guess a life like his justifies it.

mpicante said:

Don't get discouraged!
This 'magic egg' came not from an ancient, wise, mystical deity, but from ... his mother in law.   :rolleyes:

The egg, secretly possessed with the spirit of the old war horse, will probably nag Alligator Boy into a coma, neatly removing him and his plants from the competition.  :D

Back