contest Growdown Throwdown 2015 !!!!

Pepper-Guru said:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was a dumb comment. I explained... maybe still not excusable but... The biggest reason is because I have 260+ pepper plants growing in my house including 2 month old orange thais & just couldn't rationalize one more. I'm positive this is taking up far more space than it should in this thread. Last post by me.

coachspencerxc said:
Ah, I regretted the organic comment as soon as I posted it. Instead, I probably should've said I'm just not in the same league as you all. I'm a very experienced gardener but this is my first year with many peppers. I have grown organically for over 20 years & have always been pleased with my results. Not sure why I used that as one of my excuses. I'm still learning day by day about peppers but not close to the level of a vast majority of the people here. I'm not a worthy competitor & don't have the knowledge & experience you have... and yes, part of that includes chemical fertilizers for some but that's certainly not the only factor. I fully recognize I'm crappier than you guys. Good luck in the growdown. I'll be busy fumbling around with my 260 or so other pepper plants.

coachspencerxc said:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was a dumb comment. I explained... maybe still not excusable but... The biggest reason is because I have 260+ pepper plants growing in my house including 2 month old orange thais & just couldn't rationalize one more. I'm positive this is taking up far more space than it should in this thread. Last post by me.

This Growdown has nothing to do with rationalizing, and everything to do with FUN!  With apologies to Cyndi Lauper, "Pepper growers just want to have FUN!!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A&list=RDPIb6AZdTr-A

vSrGvyg.jpg
ran outa paper towel so i used carboard.. go gogogogoo

I am in a bit of a dilemma and have not started any Growdown seeds because my wife is house hunting and I need to break down my grow room to sell the house we are in now.  Good luck to all participants and sorry that I can not compete in this years event.  I will mail a consolation prize to the winner so let's see how your Orange Thai grows, bring it!

Back