• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2015 !!!!

Right, Jason, hard to tell the GW from the Bird's Eye.  
Maybe the GW is a little bigger on the average.  
The Bird's Eye seed came from Trippa, and it is definitely hot!

I got the Goronong seeds from Trippa, as well.  Let me know
if you need some. and I'll save some for you.

romy6 said:
 60 days until Halloween and the end to this here contest  !  I would like to see the winner get a myriad of pepper related material . I will offer up some of my special blend powder and rare seeds. Was hoping some of the other contestants who could afford it maybe offer something ? Just post here if you can ? 

Thank you 
 Frost will have ended my season by then Jamie..But  do have a sauce I could pitch in.As long as I'm not shipping to a far-away land. :shh:
   My LOT's are one huge mass of pods and branches.
DSCF8256thai size 9-11.jpg

DSCF8257thai 9-11.jpg

I am gonna start calling you 1010 footer  ;)

10' will be hard to catch,,I thought more of us would hit double digits with the LOT's

Got to go see my babies for the first time in about 3 weeks 

Purdy flowers

I will be happy with 4th place this year  :cool:

Back to what i was doing
:high:
Kevin

wayright said:
I am gonna start calling you 1010 footer  ;)

10' will be hard to catch,,I thought more of us would hit double digits with the LOT's

Got to go see my babies for the first time in about 3 weeks 

Purdy flowers

I will be happy with 4th place this year  :cool:

Back to what i was doing
:high:
Kevin
nice plants, way right.... U def in 2nd r now! 6 " ahead of me now!

OK bored so gonna post some pics anyways. And seed vultures just because your plant isn't 8 feet tall doesn't mean you can'r post a few pics :) 

My in gounder is way behind my container plant who is on it's second round of delicious pods . Standing at a whopping 42 inches tall  :rolleyes:

IMG_4667.JPG by

And just really impressed with this bush . Even through 95 degree temps and 110% humidity this guy has yet to skip a beat  :onfire:
You can tell which way the sun rises  :drooling:

[url=https://flic.kr/p/ymswo7]
IMG_4669.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

About 44 days left . Who is gonna make a late charge  :hell:

No photos at the moment, but mine is just now starting to put on some flowers and peppers. Heat is still very high here, and fruiting should increase once our temps dip a bit. Right now its hovering around 5 + feet. Beautiful plant, nice large full size flowers. Its my largest plant with the Jigsaw just under it. Unless it tastes is boring I will be growing more of these plants next season. 

Back