• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2015 !!!!

There are no losers in our quest to produce a ""Jack and the LOT Stalk"" plant.I wish not to receive a participation ribbon(who came in second in the superbowl again :think: ) .Let it be know that the seeds I received in the lottery drawing came from a "SHORT and slightly plump mother.Just my luck.
 Great choice on the contest pepper,Reward enough will come this winter when the temps are zero the snow is flying and I am enjoying the wonderful pods. ;)
DSCF8414.jpg

DSCF8415.jpg

randyp said:
  There are no losers in our quest to produce a ""Jack and the LOT Stalk"" plant.I wish not to receive a participation ribbon(who came in second in the superbowl again :think: ) .Let it be know that the seeds I received in the lottery drawing came from a "SHORT and slightly plump mother.Just my luck.
 Great choice on the contest pepper,Reward enough will come this winter when the temps are zero the snow is flying and I am enjoying the wonderful pods. ;)

No short mamas in the seed stock,,all the seeds came from a single mother

Have you tried yelling at it and waving your fist in the air?

:cool:
Kevin

tctenten said:
Limping down the homestretch. Temps in the upper 40's and 40-50 mph winds. She is tied up and hopefully hangs on. We have not seen the sun in about 4 days. Sorry for the pics, best I can do holding the tape measure in one hand and the phone in the other.
attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
Wow Tctenten amazing plants!! That's were Jack climbs up to steal the golden egg!!!!! :)

oldsalty said:
Wow Tctenten amazing plants!! That's were Jack climbs up to steal the golden egg!!!!! :)

tctenten said:
Limping down the homestretch. Temps in the upper 40's and 40-50 mph winds. She is tied up and hopefully hangs on. We have not seen the sun in about 4 days. Sorry for the pics, best I can do holding the tape measure in one hand and the phone in the other.

attachicon.gif
image.jpeg

attachicon.gif
image.jpeg

attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
get some plastic to cover it so you can win this! woot, woot!

Long overdue update. My LOT got a little wide and top heavy, but has been pumping out lots of delicious pods. Just picked a bunch before this pic was taken. I managed to get two nice looking isolated pods for seed off this plant, and have a couple cuttings trying to root too. Plan to grow next year for sure.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    267.8 KB · Views: 72
Back