• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2016 !!!

Got mine started in this Park Seed Starter.  Spread 10 seeds across 6 cells.  The countdown has begun!

Ref7gJN.jpg

ram222 said:
Ok guys just got home from a successful day of snook fishing and found my seeds had arrived! Perfect timing too as I am headed to the Bahamas in the early AM! Pictures below!

If your leaving for the Bahamas, you don't want all that fish to go bad before you get back...  Better ship it to me overnight!  I will give it a good home.

Pepper-Guru said:
Nice Snook!
Thanks brother!
Scuba_Steve said:
If your leaving for the Bahamas, you don't want all that fish to go bad before you get back...  Better ship it to me overnight!  I will give it a good home.
I just got back! One of the many perks of living in Miami is being able to run to the Bahamas and back same day! We speared about 25 of these bad boys plus much more! I'll get a pic of the full catch tomorrow

Yeah......I finally got off my butt and sowed. Been working six day weeks and between that and driving kids all over the galaxy......well you get it.

But they are sowed.

Back