• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2016 !!!

romy6 said:

One of us will pm you and send you seeds . Just give us some time . Either wayright,tctenten or myself .

Thank you for your patience . 

DO NOT PM US please and thank you :)

Is that like, don't call us, we will call you? Heard that a few time haha. jk

Deano5x said:
When I seen that on the news , I thought man what if lovepeppers won , being I just got a envelope in mail from you and remembering where you lived !
Right on bro!
I think I will always play one a week now. Gots to have a chance. :)

Lovepeppers said:

That's what they want you to think. (Smiley face not required.)
     Think about this for a second (not too long...) I have a better chance of winning this growdown than you do of winning the lottery. Did you see my plant from last season?!    :banghead:

I am really excited for this seasons growdown. I didn't even try to grow tall plants last season. Miost of all mine hit 6', not trying. My shade cloth was set 7' high. This season I will try to keep all under 3-4 feet high, but only my growdown will get the needed attention.

Here's a couple pics of my dense jungle in around July or August.

K7MrWZh.jpg

Q7Rcq7u.jpg

My brothers and sisters it would be a wonderful thing if I was to be included in yer little twisted game of who has the biggest.Consider this my plea to be a part of the Class of 2016.
The LOT from, last year is now included in large parts of my sausages and other foods I prep for my sissy buddies who cant handle the heat,
  Good luck to all that get the golden ticket in their Wonka bar,admitting them to the Super Bowl of peppers.

Back