• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2017 Aji Lemon Drop!

Looks like I can finally join the fun 

nVBvQcP.jpg

stettoman said:
You & me brutha. I sent Malarky and Dragonsfire and you seed from the same pack. Malarky had two pop, so he killed one. Not sure how Neil's are doing, but mine are waiting for what some might call The Last Minute. Seeds seem to like to do that to me.

I got a pack from Trade Winds after the fact so if they don't go I'll send some out for a retry. 

MarcV said:
Although it does look like there's a little green present...

Oh, I'm not worried this one will survive, but BOY! Do I love whining and complaining! There is a small area of green on the inside where the leaves meet, so the plant is producing chlorophyll, just a bit late. I wonder if the artificial light is a factor...

stettoman said:

Oh, I'm not worried this one will survive, but BOY! Do I love whining and complaining! There is a small area of green on the inside where the leaves meet, so the plant is producing chlorophyll, just a bit late. I wonder if the artificial light is a factor...

The poor thing is probably magnesium starved.  Pile two heaping tablespoons of epsom salt around the stem.  That will fix him up in a jiffy! 

;)

Geonerd said:

The poor thing is probably magnesium starved.  Pile two heaping tablespoons of epsom salt around the stem.  That will fix him up in a jiffy! 

;)
:rofl: that's cruel...

Back