• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2017 Aji Lemon Drop!

Um, none of the pods on the packet above appear to be Lemon Drop?

Edit: I'm assuming it's just a general 'pod pic', just checked the tradewinds site and the pods pictured look as they should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennish said:
Um, none of the pods on the packet above appear to be Lemon Drop?

Edit: I'm assuming it's just a general 'pod pic', just checked the tradewinds site and the pods pictured look as they should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All their pepper envelopes have the same pic, as do their veggies....

Alright, here's one for the official poobah of the rules....

I soak my seed in h2o2 prior to "in the ground". Usually a day and a half to two days before planting. Does this have to wait til Jan. 1 or can I get them wet today?

wait until Jan 1 to plant or soak

my seeds are in:
IMG_6346_zpsawrno8uj.jpg

stettoman said:

I soak my seed in h2o2 prior to "in the ground". Usually a day and a half to two days before planting. Does this have to wait til Jan. 1 or can I get them wet today?

I can say in past years soaking was allowed prior to the actual dirt planting....

stettoman said:

Peroxide is far too mild!
Try soaking your seeds in concentrated Muriatic / HCL acid.  (Available at your local pool supply store.)
The stuff will loosen the seed shell and promote rapid germination.
For best results, heat the liquid to boiling before dropping in the seeds.

Geonerd said:

Peroxide is far too mild!
Try soaking your seeds in concentrated Muriatic / HCL acid.  (Available at your local pool supply store.)
The stuff will loosen the seed shell and promote rapid germination.
For best results, heat the liquid to boiling before dropping in the seeds.
Honest, I read it on the internet, it must be so....

Back