• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2019 Sri Lanka - Chilli Red!

Top down views of my two SLRs in 2-liter pots.
2FD378DF-E856-4B7F-AD0B-1E76B4CA27F1.jpeg

Both are beginning to fork and set flower buds.
B54AC7F1-D792-4F4A-B435-7D48374628D2.jpeg

Watch out now, folks

Ghost Pepper Revolution said:
Haha thanks and yeah right.
When will yours leave the lab?

April - May time frame.  I like to see 10 day lows in the mid 40's but mostly 50's.  The last two years we have had late frosts.  3 years ago I had plants in the ground and the grass cut today.  :shrug:

It's a real PITA lugging the 50 gal grow bag in and out on my own when wet.  So my laziness delays their emergence.  

Plus Indiana has perma-cloud until May/June so there isn't a huge benefit in moving them outside.  (Aside from lowering my ridiculous utilities bill.)

How do I stop my ladybugs from fighting?

sqswE04.jpg

NeedsWork said:
April - May time frame.  I like to see 10 day lows in the mid 40's but mostly 50's.  The last two years we have had late frosts.  3 years ago I had plants in the ground and the grass cut today.  :shrug:

It's a real PITA lugging the 50 gal grow bag in and out on my own when wet.  So my laziness delays their emergence.  

Plus Indiana has perma-cloud until May/June so there isn't a huge benefit in moving them outside.  (Aside from lowering my ridiculous utilities bill.)

How do I stop my ladybugs from fighting?

sqswE04.jpg
Ah makes sense, thats annoying.

They are fighting so hard

Devv said:
That aint fightin' buddy...

So true

stettoman said:
Of all my plants, this is the only one showing node growth @ the cotyledon so early.

attachicon.gif
20190330_172820.jpg

You ladies are so toast...
Such a cute little guy

Sinn said:
Did I finally score? [emoji3]
99ec2d122526030406f48bef9db95543.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Beautiful plant, you finally hit the jackpot with it

OK OK! 

So, now that people's plants are going outdoors and some members are even posting pod shots, its a great time to go back over the very simple rules that we abide by every year. 

Grow as many as you like but once you choose a plant and make your first weigh in from that plant, you're stuck with it as your producer for this contest the rest of the year. Choose wisely! 

All harvests are to be weighed and photographed, then posted here! 

That's all I got for now. 

Pepper-Guru said:
OK OK! 

So, now that people's plants are going outdoors and some members are even posting pod shots, its a great time to go back over the very simple rules that we abide by every year. 

Grow as many as you like but once you choose a plant and make your first weigh in from that plant, you're stuck with it as your producer for this contest the rest of the year. Choose wisely! 

All harvests are to be weighed and photographed, then posted here! 

That's all I got for now. 

Good to know :dance:

Back