• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2020 - Fatalii

stettoman said:
About a half hour after I pulled this out of the mailbox a big state plow came by and took it out. Now I got no mailbox....

attachicon.gif
15794504234311344647446.jpg

My hit man, was too late it seems! Was trying to get to it before you were able to retrieve the care package ...

stettoman said:
Well shoot, I guess I'm in...thanks Joe!

By the way, Joe, I remember saying one or two seeds...right?!

20200119_100127.jpg

Also: Who the hell cleans top fins? 'Round here we just cut 'em off like we do the tails and other fins. You Kalifornians are in your own special nuthouse, ain'tcha...

About a half hour after I pulled this out of the mailbox a big state plow came by and took it out. Now I got no mailbox....

15794504234311344647446.jpg

Did I say thanks, Joe?
Glad that package made it. I have no idea what all that white stuff is or why a plow is driving around on the streets. My condolences on the loss of your mailbox

So now we're breaking out the "big guns" with "Effin' Fatalii Jack" .... That's one badass dude.   :scared:  ........ OK.  

Only 2 of 6 of my seeds sprouted, but that's all I'll need to win this thing. I'll go ahead and plant some more just because I can't think of a good reason not to.

I had to edit because I just found a second hook this morning.

Back