contest Growdown Throwdown 2020 - Fatalii

Tried a different camera and down saved it and now I can post pictures. I got 8 out of 10 sprouts and took the first two and put them in 3" pots. Once they get bigger, i will chose which one will be the bread maker.

Growdown_Pic_1.jpg

Joshuap2000 said:
Tried a different camera and down saved it and now I can post pictures. I got 8 out of 10 sprouts and took the first two and put them in 3" pots. Once they get bigger, i will chose which one will be the bread maker.

attachicon.gif
Growdown_Pic_1.jpg

You do realize that Rich has banned the use of straws, don't you? He was ahead of his enviro-stewarding time, arguably ahead of California.

I'm afraid you forfeit the plants for this competition... :P

stettoman said:
Just bein' a good neighbor, Paul. Now he can start fresh after he reads and understands the Throwdown by-laws...if not for me some of these people would be halfway through July before being disqualified....

Walchit said:
Yeah, you cant have your straws in the picture. Gotta pile some dirt in front before the picture lol

You're right, this thing really needs an enforcer of some sort, badly...!

ColdSmoke said:
Just got back from Maui...after moving houses. Maybe I'll get around to germinating something this weekend. You guys are fooked. 
You go, CS! 

But, take all the time you want  ;)

Yesterday I pulled 8 seeds out of their Lagavulin 16 treatment and set them to germinate.  I expect they're seedlings already.   :metal:

Harry_Dangler said:
Yesterday I pulled 8 seeds out of their Lagavulin 16 treatment and set them to germinate.  I expect they're seedlings already.   :metal:
Sounds promising; a much cheaper alternative to the paper straw and blow method!

stettoman said:
Heads up, amateurs: Mr. Joe sent me a small handful of seeds, I had asked for ONE or two. To prove the point I planted just one seed.
attachicon.gif
20200128_090353.jpg

attachicon.gif
20200128_090326.jpg

Yes, you may genuflect before me...
Ooops seems you broke the only rule. Thou shall not germinate in upside down rooter plugs. You may be disqualified, I’ll have to discuss this with the council...

stettoman said:

Um, you could still genuflect, ya know....

Siv said:
Sounds like premature genuflection to me...

Considering I had to google this alien term, allow me to briefly genuflect in appreciation for the enlightenment, but very briefly, for as not to raise your hopes of beating me based on my willingness to express humility. You will be destroyed. 

Pepper-Guru said:

Considering I had to google this alien term, allow me to briefly genuflect in appreciation for the enlightenment, but very briefly, for as not to raise your hopes of beating me based on my willingness to express humility. You will be destroyed. 

Kindly read the next quote: 

Mr.joe said:
Your seeds came from a green pack meaning you could win this thing. Glad to see at least one survived the trip across the country.

Yeah Rich, my seeds came from a GREEN PACK, so you'd better stay down there a little longer....

Uh, what's a green pack?

Back