• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2020 - Fatalii

Here are mine [emoji851]
2e1a0e3f1eaf00a88ea02b2b8a0efe4b.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

skullbiker said:
I have two surplus OFFICIAL Growdown Fatalii plants if someone wants to pick them up and get in on the growdown. Should have at least 50  posts and been a member of the forum for at least 6 months. NOT SHIPPING THEM/DO NOT ASK TO. Anyway they are started and FREE. I live near the actual center of Florida. 

attachicon.gif
22F34870-37FF-4689-A238-7B9A9568455C.jpeg

oooh, half tempted to get in on this cuz I’m east Okeechobee center and I’m late to the party this year

Ghost Pepper Revolution said:
oooh, half tempted to get in on this cuz I’m east Okeechobee center and I’m late to the party this year

You may want to consider the fact that I grow them fast.
Here they were when I posted that on the 16th:

FAC5C2F8-BB00-4C22-8213-A1FD440B3B9C.jpeg

Here they are today(potential winners):

F72B253B-1554-460D-85EE-00D4FF56739E.jpeg

6FAAA680-9BD3-4998-B683-4777C3FD3703.jpeg

Anyway, since I am not a real fan of Fatalii, they will likely hit the compost pile this weekend.

skullbiker said:

You may want to consider the fact that I grow them fast.
Here they were when I posted that on the 16th:

attachicon.gif
FAC5C2F8-BB00-4C22-8213-A1FD440B3B9C.jpeg

Here they are today(potential winners):

attachicon.gif
F72B253B-1554-460D-85EE-00D4FF56739E.jpeg

attachicon.gif
6FAAA680-9BD3-4998-B683-4777C3FD3703.jpeg

Anyway, since I am not a real fan of Fatalii, they will likely hit the compost pile this weekend.

haha I’d definitely come pick em up and I have the letter to get thru all the stay at home order zones :party: . You do grow em fast, I’m sure they’ll be bell peppers but I won’t know until it’s too late  :rofl:  :hell:

Time to show off?! Ok so here's my little protege, recovering slowly but surely from his haircut. Mark my words, Covid-19 or not it's gonna be overflowing with pods soon!!  

Stay safe everyone.

Attachments

• Fatalii_orange_G-T3.jpg
    Fatalii_orange_G-T3.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 55
WOW, this is a really high level of self-confidence!! Will humbly keep my ticket for the second spot then...! 

No offense Guru ;)

Attachments

• SSE.JPG
    SSE.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 52
Bou said:
WOW, this is a really high level of self-confidence!! Will humbly keep my ticket for the second spot then...! 

No offense Guru ;)
Gotta keep you on your toes bra! BRING IT!!!

I wanted the containers to be a surprise but the cats outta the bag now!!! Thanks a lot! Just wait till you see how ridiculous this is Hahahaha!

Hope you like second place! Youll have to fight Cold Smoke for it...

Pepper-Guru said:

I wanted the containers to be a surprise but the cats outta the bag now!!! Thanks a lot! Just wait till you see how ridiculous this is Hahahaha!

Hope you like second place! Youll have to fight Cold Smoke for it...

look at guru so humble  :point:
someone is gonna dethrone you someday, at least that’s what I tell myself to sleep at night  :scared:  :mouthonfire:

Pepper-Guru said:

I wanted the containers to be a surprise but the cats outta the bag now!!! Thanks a lot! TOTALLY SREWED!Just wait till you see how ridiculous this is Hahahaha! 
Hope you like second place! Youll have to fight Cold Smoke for it... Will have to fight trough cold temperature first then cold smoke for it!!! not there yet...!

Pepper-Guru said:
This ain’t the thread for being humble! It’s every man/woman for him/herself and we take no prisoners!
haha ain’t it the truth

skullbiker said:
I am unsure how any of you can expect to win with the tiny, scrubby looking plants being shown off. Remain afraid. [emoji48]

grow em fast and you better show up top 3 cuz you got the weather advantage over these clowns  :rofl:
still got a plant for me to pick up after lockdown?  :drunk:  :crazy:  :cheers:

Back