• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2020 - Fatalii

stettoman said:

You know the difference between an accredited accountant and a CPA, don't you

from my experience...miles and miles of a difference. That said, I know a lot of CPAs that are terrible and a lot of staff level accountant/bookkeepers that are incredible. I guess its just luck of the draw on who you end up working with.

A current shot of my money winner:
20200311_092738.jpg

Nice one Stettoman! So, what's your early conclusion about that new "Ya want some water?" method"??

Bou said:
Nice one Stettoman! So, what's your early conclusion about that new "Ya want some water?" method"??

It worked ok, as long as I kept on top of the reservoir, which I found I wasn't that good at. The Mystery Not Large Brown Rocoto dried up on me, and I was so interested in finding what it ultimately became. As I remembered the PdNXBmJ that I grew last year sprouted green and turned violet with time... 

Ok, sad for your Rocoto... I think I will stick with the good ol' "jiffy pellets under the dome method" then. But anyway, thanks for the follow-up on your KerPlunk tryout!

ColdSmoke said:

I am a CPA and there's so much to unpack here that I'll just have to leave it alone...maybe another time and place. 

Nice looking pepper plant! Looks like it's time to top that baby.

Thanks man,*edited for lack of tact*   ;) ...You'd likely swallow your tongue after seeing what these local guys get away with...

ColdSmoke said:
you all should be topping your plants at least twice a day

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:        :pray:
stettoman said:

Thanks man,*edited for lack of tact*   ;) ...You'd likely swallow your tongue after seeing what these local guys get away with...

Can you teach me their ways?

ColdSmoke said:
Well, now I AM going to plant some Fataliis and clean house!

Bring it. 

For those slightly west if Florida, I have a couple of official fatali plants. Same rules as SB posted. I'm in southern California san bernadino/ riverside county area. In full disclosure my plants are small and I have had some aphids in my grow area.

I may be willing to ship official growdown seeds only to those who plan to compete in this growdown

Back